I've created my first game. I hope you like it. This game is inspired by bird. I'll add new features in the future, such as a multiplayer mode, but for now, this is the first version.
About the Game Fly (V1) is an arcade-style game inspired by classic bird-flapping games. The main objective is to navigate your character through obstacles, testing your reaction speed and timing.
Key Features in Version 1:
Single-player arcade gameplay.
Lightweight design that runs smoothly in any browser/device.
Simple controls that are easy to learn but hard to master.
Controls & How to Play:
Tap or click the screen to keep your character airborne.
Avoid hitting obstacles as you fly forward.
Try to beat your personal high score with every run!
Upcoming Updates (V2 & Beyond):
Multiplayer Mode: Compete against other players online in real time.
Custom Skins & Themes: Unlock unique visuals as you play.
Leaderboards: Track high scores globally.
